We are transmitting this information note at the beginning of our interaction through our websites.
1. What is a cookie file and how is it used?Our websites are using the cookie type technology in order to offer a better and more personalized service. Cookies from our websites store information that cannot ever reveal personal details that my identify individuals.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored and/or read by your web browser on your device’s hard-disk (for example a computer, laptop or smartphone) depending on the websites that you visit. Also, cookie files also make your interaction with websites safer and quicker, because they can store your preferences (for example the authentication state, or language) sending the data they contain back to the original web site (first-party cookie) or to another website that they belong to (third-party cookie), when you visit the web site again, using the same device.
2. How can you control cookie files?You can withdraw your consent regarding cookie files at any time. For this purpose, you can block or delete cookie files by setting your web browser accordingly, or by using third party software, or by following specific instructions for the cookie categories from the following sections. In any situation, problems regarding the use of certain parts of the websites may appear if you deactivate cookies.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer – Internet Explorer;
- Cookie settings in Firefox – Firefox;
- Cookie settings in Chrome – Chrome;
- Cookie settings in Safari – Safari;
- Cookie settings in Edge – Edge;
- Cookie settings in Opera – Opera.
In order to find out more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or check out www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains information about behavioral publicity and online private life.
3. Cookies used on this websiteAccording to the function and purpose for which cookie types are used, these are usually classified in the following categories, that TSS uses on the website:
- Cookie files that are absolutely necessary in order to navigate the website and to use its core functions. Usually, these are installed just as an answer to your actions, that are equivalent to a service request. These cookie files are indispensable for the proper use of websites.
- Cookie files that regard the functionality are used in order to recognize you when you come back to our site and they allow us to offer you improved functions and more personalization, such as remembering your preferences. These cookie files collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing on other websites. The expiration date on these cookies is of maximum 2 years.
- Analytic cookies and ones regarding performance allow us to recognize and count the users and collect information about the way in which the website is used (for example, pages that a user opens the most often and if the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us to improve the way in which our website works, for example, ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration time of these cookies is maximum 2 years. For third-party cookies, the expiration period may vary and in some cases can exceed 2 years. For more details regarding this type of cookies, please consult section 4, below.
- No cookies are collected for marketing or personal identification purposes.
- Other types of cookies that may be used in the future: We will inform you through our updated policies if there are any other types of cookies used.
4. Cookie files used for statistical purpose and for web traffic analysisOur websites use Google Analytics, a service for web analysis offered by Google. Google Analytics uses cookie files to help a certain website to analyze the way you use said website. The information generated by cookies regarding your use of the website (including IP address) will be sent and stored by Google on servers that may be hosted in the EU, EES and USA. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, plotting reports regarding the website activity and the usage of the internet. Also, Google may transfer this information to third parties, in case it has this obligation according to the law or in case these third parties process information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other data owned by Google.
You can deny Google Analytics without affecting the way in which you use our website.
Detailed information regarding Google Analytics and GDPR (including the way in which you can control information sent to Google) can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
To prevent this type of cookie monitoring, you can install an add-in on your web browser: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).